[GE users] sge v6.0u3 update from v6.0u1

Tue Mar 22 07:46:41 GMT 2005

Viktor Oudovenko wrote:

>The whole cluster is dead. Almost all  machines are without power (we had AC
>problem and I put almost whole cluster down). I am running the classic
>spooling.
>I thin  the problem could be in master messages (as they  appeared before
>the update). Those messages:
>

>03/21/2005 16:13:27|qmaster|rupc-cs04b|E|wrong cull version, read
>0x00000000, but expected actual version 0x10020000
>
>03/21/2005 16:13:27|qmaster|rupc-cs04b|E|error in init_packbuffer: wrong
>cull version
>

>What does  it mean?
>Wrong cull version ? What is error in init_packbuffer ?

This means, that you are  mixed SGE 6 version. The u3 is not compatible
with u1, therefore
the deamons / clients print out the error wrong cull version.  Please
read the release nodes
for what needs to be done for the upgrade to u3.

Stephan