[GE users] Bug causing 100% memory usage?

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 16:22:11 GMT 2005

Hello,

Mainly because of the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"... We
didn't deem the consumable issues serious enough to warrant upgrading, but
if this memory usage issue is a bug, we may have to.

Please see attached txt file for "qstat -f mem_slot" output.

How easy is it to upgrade to the latest 5 release? How easy is it to upgrade
to the latest 6 release?

Thanks,
Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tel: +44 1223 376964        Mobile: +44 7811 803377

    [ Part 2, Text/PLAIN (Name: "mem_slot.txt") ~1,877 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]