[GE users] mixed platform usage

Sebastian Stark stark at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Mar 23 15:01:25 GMT 2005

Sorry, should have mentioned it: I'm planning to use the most recent version
available at the moment, whichever that is.

Does that mean I just download both, the x86 and the x86_64 version and
install them into the same directory (/usr/local/sge) and the packages care
for themselves to install the binaries in the correct subdirectory?

Thanks!

--
Sebastian Stark -- http://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/~stark
Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics