[GE users] Altix Linux 64 ia64 cpus

Erik Soyez soyez at science-computing.de
Thu Mar 24 09:40:40 GMT 2005

Hi Wal,

I just took the SUN Course ES-337 "Grid Engine Advanced Administration"
this week, which was good in principle, but unfotunately not really
"advanced" though.  It's an expensive 3 day course and should give you a
solid background.  Both the course book and the Student Workbook are
pretty good and quite complete.

Erik.

P.S.:  PBS Pro would be more expensive than the 3 day training....