[GE users] jobs status related to PE ...

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 12:28:49 GMT 2005

 From what I can gather from the qstat manpage it seems that qstat uses
the '-pe ...' to select the queues, i.e. those attached to these pe's,
and then selects jobs within those queues. So Chanh is seeing the
correct "documented" behaviour. Although I can understand his
requirements, perhaps an RFE is in order!

==========================
-pe pe_name,...
Displays status information with respect to queues which are attached to
at least one of the parallel
environments enlisted in the comma separated option argument. Status
information  for  jobs  is  dis-
played  either  for  those which execute in one of the selected queues
or which are pending and might
get scheduled to those queues in principle.

Cheers
f.