[GE users] jobs status related to PE ...

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Mar 24 13:15:37 GMT 2005

Agreed. Should the RFE be another option, or change the behavior of the current
-pe? Therefore our jobs (started with smp*) also didn't show up.

For now, this may give the jobids at least:

qstat -r | awk ' /MASTER *[0-9]*$/ { jobid=$1; ignore=0 } /SLAVE *[0-9]*$/ {
ignore=1 } ignore { next } /^ *Granted PE:/ { if ($3 == "smp1a" ) { print jobid
}}'

and replace "smp1a" with the requested PE.

CU - Reuti