[GE users] Installing execd problem (sge60u3)

Erik Soyez soyez at science-computing.de
Thu Mar 24 15:37:16 GMT 2005

Good day Liming,

seems like you're doing a local installation.  Just copy the entire
"default/common" directory to your local exec host and "install_execd"
will work (I think, even the two files "bootstrap" and "act_master" are
sufficient, not sure though....).

Erik.

--
Erik Soyez                                 science + computing ag