[GE users] qmon doesn't work on RHEL4

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 25 12:44:59 GMT 2005

to summarize the problem you see:

You are using prebuilt binaries built on a SuSE Linux 7.2.
The Motif library available on this system that we link against are the
following rpms:  openmotif-2.1.30MLI4-68
openmotif-devel-2.1.30MLI4-68 i.e. you need a openmotif 2.1 library.

We can't cover all Linux flavors especially we can't cover all the
different library incompatibilities that are introduced in the different
distributions.

See issue 1332 for further description how to fix the problem if you
want to use the prebuilt binaries.
The second solution is to built a distribution yourself.

Andre