[GE users] RE: Myrinet setup (was: RE: [Beowulf])

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sun Mar 27 17:37:27 BST 2005

in principle you can have $TMPDIR on a file server. The 65534 was the
nobody/nogroup as the root_squash to the anonuid/anongid is the default for
exports. But instead of trimming the file server to support it in a proper way,
it's safer (and faster) to have it locally on the nodes as you will have it
now.

CU - Reuti