[GE users] synchronization of conf files without NFS

sge_qmaster sge_qmaster at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Mar 28 13:25:04 BST 2005

    [ The following text is in the "iso-2022-jp" character set. ]

Hi, My SGE Enviroment is below.
PC cluster (10 nodes)
Red Hat Linux 7.2
CPU:Intel Xeon 2.4GHz
SGE 6.0u3 using Berkeley DB spool, local spool directory
in exec host
and NOT share configuration files with each hosts by NFS.
I copied the configuration files from Master host to Exec
hosts.

My question is ?
Do I need to synchronize configuration files between
Master host and all Exec hosts manually when I change
settings of SGE ?
The Configuration files has sge_qmaster?s PID, so do I
need to copy the files after re-starting sge_qmaster ?

Upgrade Your Life
http://bb.yahoo.co.jp/