[GE users] qmon doesn't work on RHEL4

Bill Rankin wrankin at ee.duke.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:18:55 BST 2005

Rayson Ho wrote:
>>Unfortunately, the gridengine folks don't provide RPMs.
>>

> I personally don't like RPMs at all!!

And they don't like you.  They told me so! :-)

> I started off with Slackware (and now FreeBSD), and tar.gz is just
> cleaner.

I would argue that it's not when you are admining potantially 1000+
machines.

Not the right forum for this.  Email me privately is you want to
continue the conversations.

-bill

--
bill rankin, ph.d. ........ director, cluster and grid technology group
wrankin at ee.duke.edu .......................... center for computational