[GE users] jobs status related to PE ...

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 10:52:29 BST 2005

TRAN Chanh wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Actually the thing I wish to get is something thats has almost the same
> behavior as the one for the "queues" : related jobs status (pending,
> running, ...), available slots, .....

Reuti's script will give you the job numbers, which you can then use to
call qstat again with 'qstat -j job_list', e.g. qstat -j `reuti-pe.sh`

qstat with -xml is another option, I had a play with it the other day,
but I don't have anything good enough to send to the list yet :(

> Can someone tell me how to place a RFE ?

first you need to register as an observer, use the 'register' link on
the top right hand corner of the gridengine web site. Once you are
registered, then you can login and go to the 'issue tracker' page and
create an issue, in your case an 'enhancement'.

Cheers
f.