[GE users] Interest of cells and sge logins

Guillaume Evrard gevrard at laas.fr
Wed Mar 30 08:14:14 BST 2005

First, thanks.

I've found some docs about "usermapping" in the reference manual of sge 5.3,
but my system doesn't know "qconf -aumap" or anything similar. Has this
fonctionnality been removed in sge 6 ? ( I'm running on 6 )
Could this fonctionnality help me to use "fake users" to submit jobs,
associated to real users on execution hosts ?

Guillaume.