[GE users] Interest of cells and sge logins

Melvin Koh melvin at apstc.sun.com.sg
Wed Mar 30 09:06:42 BST 2005

Guillaume,

Sometime back, I tried recompiling 6.0 with user mapping functionality but
encountered a few problems. If you are able to do it successfully, please
let me know. Thanks.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Guillaume Evrard wrote:

> ok, I've just seen I have to recompile with "-umap"

Melvin Koh Chee Kian
Grid Research Engineer
Asia Pacific Science & Technology Center
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Website: http://apstc.sun.com.sg/