[GE users] Interest of cells and sge logins

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Mar 30 10:10:02 BST 2005

in SGE 6 I can only find a man-page about usermapping. But also if it's still
supported: in the way I understand it, it will do the opposite of your intended
behavior: submit and accounting will by/for user A, but on some machines it
will run under a different account like B on machine Z and C on machine Y.

CU - Reuti