[GE users] How to get shutdown/startup working on Redhat/SUSE

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at Group-W-Inc.com
Wed Mar 30 14:22:44 BST 2005

Your welcome, Ron.

I looked at the Solaris 10 smf stuff and it sound interesting.  We're
primarily a Linux shop, but we do have a Solaris machine, as do our
customers.  The fault tolerance/restart features sound great for keeping
a grid running.

Dan