[GE users] Interest of cells and sge logins

Guillaume Evrard gevrard at laas.fr
Wed Mar 30 15:24:51 BST 2005

So it could enable to run exec deamons with simple user Z rights ?? (which
is NOT root)
submit and accounting  by/for user A,B,C; and it will execute on execd as Z
on each machines...

(because I'm not root here, and I've for the moment started execd with my
rights, and only submit jobs from my account)