[GE users] SGE+Kerberos support

Manel Euro euro_32 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:31:22 BST 2005

Hello,

I have been reading about sge and kerberos support. I want the SGE to renew
my users tickets and forward them as necessary.
I have managed to install a qmaster and execution host.  I have read that I
can add Kerberos support without having to make a new SGE installation
(GSS-API).

Can someone point me some documentation? Or do I need to get the gridengine
source  from the CVS and work from there?

I hel is appreatiated.

Regards,