[GE users] high CPU load for sge_qmaster

christian reissmann Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
Tue May 3 17:01:41 BST 2005

Hi Sean,

it might be possible that one or more execd overwrite the default
load_report_time. You can check this with qconf:

qconf -sconf EXECD_HOSTNAME | grep load_report_time

in combination with qping -dump you can try to isolate hosts which
very often send message to qmaster.

Hope this helps,

Christian

Christian Reissmann    Tel: +49 (0)941 3075 112  mailto:crei at sun.com
Software Engineer      Fax: +49 (0)941 3075 222  http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7,
D-93049 Regensburg,    Tel: +49 (0)941 3075 0