[GE users] Default queue state for rebooted machines?

Robert Griffiths Robert.Griffiths at mitsubishi-sec-intl.com
Wed May 4 10:43:28 BST 2005

Hi Fred,

Thanks for those suggestions. I rather like the 'qmod -d' solution in the
startup - that means I can farm out the job to someone else ;-)

The idea about waiting for a flag file could be a winner as well, except
that the shared memory data is usually populated by a human-operated shell
script and we'd rather be short of a machine rather than suffer potentially
corrupt (old) data, so I don't think that's a "go-er". Shame.

As for loadsensors, erm... That's not something I'm familiar with at all,
so, unless it's ludicrously easy, I'm opting for leaving that one alone.

Thanks for a quick reply!

Rob

PS Apologies for the length of the company-added .sig - nothing I can do...