[GE users] [ANNOUNCE] SGE Integration packages for Globus Toolkit, 4 now av

Krzysztof Wilk chris at gridwisetech.com
Wed May 4 11:34:09 BST 2005

Melvin,

 > I think we will need to sync up with the LeSC Team on the changes in
 > the job manager script. It will be quite confusing if we have two
 > different script floating around. Thank you so much for your help.
Gridwise Technologies together with our partners MCNC and Imperial
College London did the integration of SGE 6 and GT 4.

You can find integration documentation on our page:
<http://www.gridwisetech.com/sge-gt>

We hope that this document is explanatory and it helps to understand the
integration better.

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.

Best,
Chris
Krzysztof Wilk                        chris at gridwisetech.com
Gridwise Technologies                 http://gridwisetech.com
Grid Consulting and Training          Serving US and Europe