[GE users] Default queue state for rebooted machines?

Robert Griffiths Robert.Griffiths at mitsubishi-sec-intl.com
Wed May 4 14:28:57 BST 2005

Thanks for that, Reuti.

Presumably, the prolog would have to be set for each queue? We have a 1
machine = 1 queue setup at the moment, running SGE5.3p6 on Sun Sparc
Solaris, so quite a few queues.... Although the same script could be used
for all of them, I guess?

Cheers,

Rob

PS /proc/sysvipc doesn't exist on our Solaris boxes...