[GE users] Default queue state for rebooted machines?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed May 4 15:01:00 BST 2005

Correct, the same script can be used for all queues/machines, as long as
it is accessible on the nodes. To change many queues in 5.3 you can use:

qconf -mattr queue prolog "/usr/sge/myprolog" myqueue01 myqueue02

or "for i in `seq -w 1 20`; do <the above> myqueue$i; done"

Well, on Solaris seems that you have to use something like the -t switch
to ipcs to get the time of creation. I don't know, whether there is any
similar file on Solaris (the /kernel/sys/something is only a binary).

Cheers - Reuti