[GE users] limiting the number of jobs scheduled per cycle

Shane Canon canon at nersc.gov
Wed May 4 22:50:58 BST 2005

I'll need to check with the user to see how much spacing is needed.
Another option is to use a pre-run check (and exit 99) to requeue jobs
above some threshold.  The user was doing something along these lines
already, but I was hoping to avoid the pending/run/requeue loops that
this entails.

Thanks,

- --Shane

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net