[GE users] Configuring a queue to require memory amount?

Boone J. Severson severson at cray.com
Thu May 5 17:52:34 BST 2005

All,

Looking through qconf it seems h_vmem is a way to specify a per-job
maximum limit, but I'm interested in specifying a
minimum-requested-memory required resource that will not allow small
memory jobs on? We got some memory upgrades to 16 GB but only on a
subset of machines, and we'd like to keep those open to the jobs that
really need them.

Thanks,
Boone