[GE users] Questions

Fri May 6 15:39:53 BST 2005

Dale,

The load_thresholds is a list of name=value pairs.  For example:

load_thresholds        np_load_avg=1.75

If you run qconf -sc, you'll find

np_load_avg     nla    DOUBLE   >=    NO    NO     0    0

Among other things, this means that the load threshold for this queue is
reached when the np_load_avg is >= 1.75.  np_load_avg is the average
load of the machine normalized by the number of CPUs.  To see what the
np_load_avg of your machine is, use qhost.  The value under the LOAD
column is the current np_load_avg.

Daniel