[GE users] qalter individual array tasks?

Stephan Grell - Sun Germany - SSG - Software Engineer stephan.grell at Sun.COM
Sat May 7 08:45:31 BST 2005

Hi Beth,

sorry, but GE does not support what you want. Priorities can only be
changed for the whole job and not for its tasks. They
will also started from the lowest task number and go to the higher ones
from there.

Cheers,
Stephan