[GE users] collabnet mail server problems?

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Mon May 9 10:46:01 BST 2005

Over the past week or so I have noticed that some posts, mine as well as
others', are delayed by a few hours. Yesterday I noticed that one of my
posts was stuck on my mail server due to connections to collabnet server
timing out! The post eventually got through :)

Is there a problem with the server?

Cheers
f.