[GE users] writing to a single log file

Schmitz Dale M Contr 20 IS/INPG Dale.Schmitz at offutt.af.mil
Mon May 9 20:10:51 BST 2005

What comes to mind first off, if I understand your post, is to let the
jobs write their normal, separate log files, and have a daemon of some
sort run every few minutes to read log file names, compare them with
active jobs, and none being found, write the log file to a common file.

Just the first thing that occurs to me...

Dale