[GE users] FYI: 2 new MacOSX features...

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 04:41:09 BST 2005

1. RC scripts:
I integrated the RC scripts into the install program.
I am planning to integrated it into SGE6.0 update 5.
The scripts were posted before:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgId=27152

2. Dynamic repriotization:
I played around with the KVM library, which is
available on MacOSX and *BSDs. This is a larger item,
but will be enabled in the next few months. For those
interested in this item, please discuss on the dev
list.

Also, I found that many people just download SGE and
install it, without the need to seek help here!

Someone pointed me to this 300 CPU cluster, running
OSX and Linux:
http://www.hgen.pitt.edu/resources/cluster.html

 -Ron

Yahoo! Mail