[GE users] Problems with cvs checkout of 6.0u4.

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Tue May 10 09:39:52 BST 2005

this is a really interesting feature of the page that came most likely
in by the SC upgrade I guess.
When you are browsing the site without being logged in you get:

|cvs -d :pserver:guest at cvs.sunsource.net:/cvs login|

If I login to gridengine.sunsource.net with my web account I get the
correct settings: