[GE users] OT: Checkpointing with Condor 6.6.9 on Solaris Sparc 64 bit and SGE 5.3

aaron at cs.york.ac.uk aaron at cs.york.ac.uk
Tue May 10 14:53:23 BST 2005

We are trying to fix some checkpointing issues on our system, but
checkpointing using condor checkpointing is an issue. Condor 6.6.9
provides only 32 bit libraries, and we are having linking issues.
Whilst technically a condor issue, I wondered if any SGE users had
experienced similar issues and had managed to work around it. I have
asked on the condor lists, but without response.

Many thanks

  Aaron Turner