[GE users] Problems with cvs checkout of 6.0u4.

John Alberts alberts at calumet.purdue.edu
Tue May 10 16:42:09 BST 2005

I had a problem getting the source code as well, using the guest account as
suggested in the docs on the website.  I was able to get the source from cvs
with the following line:

 cvs -d :pserver:guest at cvs.sunsource.net:/cvs checkout gridengine

Hope this helps.  Of course, the docs should be updated or the guest account
should be fixed. :)

John