[GE users] au state

Wheeler, Dr M.D. mdw10 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed May 11 14:13:56 BST 2005

here's some more output

# qconf -sp molpro
pe_name           molpro
queue_list        compute-0-0.q compute-0-2.q
slots             999
user_lists        NONE
xuser_lists       NONE
start_proc_args   /home/software/scripts/startmolpro.sh -catch_rsh $pe_hostfile
stop_proc_args    /home/software/scripts/stopmolpro.sh
allocation_rule   $fill_up
control_slaves    TRUE
job_is_first_task FALSE

# qstat -r
job-ID  prior name       user         state submit/start at     queue      master  ja-task-ID
   1929     0 HCl_H2O_2+ victorm      r     05/11/2005 11:35:38 compute-0- MASTER
       Full jobname:     HCl_H2O_2+SP
       Master queue:     compute-0-0.q
       Requested PE:     molpro 2
       Granted PE:       molpro 2
       Hard Resources:   h_rt=500:00:00
                         virtual_free=2900M
                         h_fsize=30G
                         arch=lx24-amd64
            0 HCl_H2O_2+ victorm      r     05/11/2005 11:35:38 compute-0- SLAVE
            0 HCl_H2O_2+ victorm      r     05/11/2005 11:35:38 compute-0- SLAVE
   1931     0 formal     nantakorn    qw    05/11/2005 13:08:15
       Full jobname:     formal
       Requested PE:     molpro 2
       Hard Resources:   h_rt=500:00:00
                         virtual_free=2900M
                         h_fsize=30G
                         arch=lx24-amd64
   1932     0 p          nantakorn    qw    05/11/2005 13:38:07
       Full jobname:     p
       Requested PE:     molpro 2
       Hard Resources:   h_rt=500:00:00
                         virtual_free=2900M