[GE users] SGE resources and job queues.

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed May 11 21:18:57 BST 2005

Hi Jon,

can you give more details: what exactly do you mean with small and large jobs?
The runtime, the memory request, the number of slots?

And: is resource2 a hard request for the small jobs?

Anyway: Two possibilities to look at are soft-requests (for resource1 for the
small jobs), or putting a sequence number on the nodes, so that resource1 nodes
are filled first.

Cheers - Reuti