[GE users] V6 scheduler woes

McCalla, Mac macmccalla at hess.com
Wed May 11 21:51:37 BST 2005

 There are about 23000 jobs pending.  About 650 jobs have finished in
the last 30 minutes.
 The idea that setting the flush* variables to zero causes the scheduler
to run continuously
 originally came from the v5.3 man page sge_conf.  Perhaps this has
impeded the understanding
 of the settings in v6 for me....8~)

 I will open an issue if I duplicate the problem .

 Thanks