[GE users] Adding exec hosts to SGE via qconf

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu May 12 08:53:17 BST 2005

Hi Andy,

although I never used -ae, we are using -ah do add the hosts. I mean: I run one
time the client script on one node, and then we replicate this image to all
nodes. Having done this, -ah will add the clients as (trusted) admin hosts and
creating any (cluster-)queue with an appropriate hostgroup set will add them as
execution hosts in addition.

Staring up the execd on the nodes will create the spool directories for each
node on it's own. This I observed up to now.

Cheers - Reuti