[GE users] Adding exec hosts to SGE via qconf

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Thu May 12 11:03:52 BST 2005

Hi,

adding a host to a cluster queue implicitely adds the host as an execution
host which is done by the "qconf -ae" option otherwise.

An execution host does not disappear automatically when the last queue
instance for that host is removed. Otherwise qmaster would deny load reports
from that host and log an error about load reports from an unknown host.

Andy