[GE users] Failure to get kerberos credentials

Manel Euro euro_32 at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 11:08:12 BST 2005

Hello Jan,

Make sure you typed the principals right!

Also, I have compiled the SGE with kerberos but my jobs do not store the
kerberos5 ticket and subsequently the tickets are not forwarded with the
jobs to the exec hosts.

After you solve the problem, I think you won't be able to store the ticket
with the jobs.

M.