[GE users] N1GE 6.0 qsub and terminal display question

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu May 12 18:51:38 BST 2005

do you want to get the normal output to the terminal, which is also written to
the standard output file? As the output is written to a file, which is
accessible by the user during runtime of the job, they could use "tail -f
<outfile>" to look at it. AFAIK it's e.g. different on OpenPBS (don't know
about LSF), as the output is copied only after the job there.

Cheers - Reuti