[GE users] downloading SGE source

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Thu May 12 18:51:41 BST 2005

For the past several releases of SGE, a source tarball has always been
put on the binaries download page.  I was just looking around on this
page and noticed that there is no longer a link to download a source
tarball.  Going to the menu on the left and clicking 'Download Source'
gives you instructions on using CVS to get the code like always.

Is Sun no longer providing official source tarballs?  I can of course
download from CVS using the tags, but I've always preferred to get the
official source tarball to make sure things are more consistent.

Thanks,

Sean