[GE users] Queuing policy

Anand S Bisen vmlinuz at abisen.com
Sun May 15 19:00:03 BST 2005

Hi

I am using SGE 5.3 and would like to know that wether there is a option
that will aloow my array jobs to get assigned to one per node before
using the othe ravailable slots on the same node.

For example if i have 5 nodes A B C D E each with 4 slots 1 2 3 4.

And if i submit my array job consisting of 12 jobs right now what
happens is

nodes A B C are used and others are free... I would like to have all of
the nodes to get one job and then it should use RR scheme...

Thanks

Anand