[GE users] Queuing policy

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sun May 15 20:31:48 BST 2005

Hi Anand,

in 5.3 and 6.0 you could have one queue per slot, give it different sequence
numbers. All 1st slot queues get 10, the 2nd get 20,... In 5.3 you would end up
with 20 queues in total of course in your case. In 6.0 would need only 4
cluster qeueus. After setting the scheduler to sort by seqno you should get the
desired distribution of jobs (well, not really in RR fashion, but using all
nodes).

Cheers - Reuti