[GE users] question about qrsh and qsub

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at Group-W-Inc.com
Mon May 16 21:08:09 BST 2005

I can certainly do that but is there some more automatic way or do I
need to remember this step each time I do a build?  That is, I see
qhost, qsub, qdel, etc., are all in the same directory.  How is it that
they make it to my distribution but qevent does not?  What is it so
special (or perhaps non-special)?

Dan