[GE users] question about qrsh and qsub

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Mon May 16 22:02:13 BST 2005

Just copy the qevent binary to the bin/<arch> directory...

I think there is no manpage for qevent, but you can get some info from
"qevent -help":

> qevent -help
SGE 6.0u4
usage:
qevent [-h|-help] -ts|-testsuite
qevent [-h|-help] -trigger EVENT SCRIPT [ -trigger EVENT SCRIPT, ... ]

   -h,  -help             show usage
   -ts, -testsuite        run in testsuite mode
   -trigger EVENT SCRIPT  start SCRIPT (executable) when EVENT occurs

SCRIPT - path to a executable shell script
         1. command line argument: event name
         2. command line argument: jobid
         3. command line argument: taskid
EVENT  - One of the following event category:
         JB_END      - job end event
         JB_TASK_END - job task end event

Rayson