[GE users] slot confusion?

Fri May 20 08:13:24 BST 2005

I agree with Reuti,

it should work. A minor remark, I would not use the p priority and a complex
to identify high priority jobs. I would assign an urgency value to the
complex.
That would result in high priority jobs and the user will only request
that complex.

You could than use the p priority to rank the high priority jobs.

Stephan