[GE users] soft requests on load values

Olle Liljenzin olle at carmen.se
Fri May 20 15:40:15 BST 2005

I have seen the man page, but it doesn't explain the behaviour.
"nice-tohave, but not essential" is not really a definition, is it?

If I get it right, a soft requirement should be considered if the job
could be scheduled immidiately with no other resource conflicts.
Otherwise I can't see what sense it would make.

/Olle