[GE users] question on custom 'suspend method' ...

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed May 25 10:06:04 BST 2005

Mmh, for me it's working (the default and also custom procedures). What
in detail do you observe. E.g., having a running job, issuing a 'qmod -s
...' and log in to the the node. Then the 'ps -e f' should list the
status of the job as 'T' for stopped (on Linux).

Having a custom procedure, can you try to echo something to a file in
your home directory? This way we might check, whether the procedure is
invoked at all.

What platform are you on? - Reuti