[GE users] Penalise disproportion of requests und actual usage

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Fri May 27 09:27:09 BST 2005

Please have a look at execd_params settings

   ACCT_RESERVED_USAGE
   SHARETREE_RESERVED_USAGE

in sge_conf(5). The first one ensures integral memory usage (mem) is
accounted based on h_vmem job requirement and cpu time is accounted
based on jobs slot amount. The SHARETREE_RESERVED_USAGE does the same
for cpu/mem resource utilization debited into the share-tree in case
you've set-up one.

Regards,
Andreas