[GE users] Using SGE to Manage LIcenses?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Nov 1 23:01:25 GMT 2005

The fine folks at Schrodinger (http://www.schrodinger.com/) hooked me
up with some Glide license tokens that will live until Feb 2006.

Interestingly enough, I was just about to re-start work on an XML-
qstat diversion (making a simple xml qstat interface packaged up in
the Apache cocoon XML publishing framework for people to easily
download and use...) when I got the FlexLM license in my inbox. Looks
like I have a new diversion now!  The license server is up and
running - I hope to have Mark's license code running either tonight
or tomorrow.

Regards,
Chris